Thursday, September 28, 2006

What price for great skin?

This from a NYTimes article about expensive night creams:

"But dermatologists say that many night creams do not offer much value, especially given the substantial investment required for so many of them. Is glopping something onto your face really any better than allowing your skin to breathe while you rest?"

Here is a link to the full article:
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/21/fashion/21skin.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

I have been using the eye cream from KS by Borghese (Costco private brand) and really like it. Plus, it is $19.99 for 2 jars! I may invest in the rest of the line and tell you what I think. I used to work in the cosmetic industry for years, so I do know a little about this kind of product.

Here is the link to the Costco page online:
http://tinyurl.com/fvm38

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I asked my dermatologist what it would take so that I wouldn't look 80 when I was 50. His comment was to wear moisturizer every day and use a SPF. I noticed that this line of product had moisturizer w/ SPF 15.