Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My new favorite item

I have always liked the Burts Bees lip shimmer (my favorites are Nutmeg and Rhubarb). I have a thing for all things lip gloss (up to 18 so far), but I like that these are in stick form. It is much easier to stick in my pocket versus a liquid.

Costco had a set of Burts products for $19.99, that included 2 Lip shimmers (Champagne & Rhubard), one Lip Balm, Peppermint Shower Soap, Coconut Foot Creme, Hand salve and Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme. The cuticle creme smells divine, but the best of the bunch has to be the Coconut Foot Creme. It smells absolutely amazing, seriously, I have to resist the temptation to eat it. I love the smell of coconut (makes me think of summer) and this smells so delicious that I love to use it at night.

You can buy the foot creme by itself at SuperTarget. In fact, they had a really nice selection of products. I see online at Burt's however, they have a set of 4 Lip Shimmers for $10. Hmm, much cheaper than $3.99 each at some stores, but I need to see what colors they offer. Now you can see why I have such an addiction to lip gloss, it is cheap and fun!

1 comment:

Michael & Meaghan said...

I love the Burt's Bees foot cream too! I am a Burt's Bees fanatic. I even have a baby care pack of Burt's Bees products.