Thursday, February 22, 2007

Best use for $1

If I only had $1 to my name, I would use it to buy a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (OK, I would have to have $1.08 to my name, if we were being exact).

I hate our shower, especially the fiberglass floor with raised dots. Even after scrubbing with a brush and Soft Scrub with Bleach, it still looks dirty! I had given up on a sparkling shower, until my sister-in-law raved about this item, and I saw in Real Simple where a staffer said she couldn't live without them.

It worked wonders! Of course, I used the whole eraser on just my shower, but it was fantastic!We have the Scrubbing Bubbles shower sprayer, but I am thinking that it is just hype and a way to get you to use tons of their product. Using it 10 days in a row and every day after seems to me to be a marketing ploy. Not completely sold on this item. However, if Costco ever carries a bulk pack of the Magic Eraser, I am buying them in bulk!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I agree about scrubbing bubbles! We have shower issues as well and are afraid to stop using it just in case it gets worse. I will have to try the eraser ;-)