Friday, May 25, 2007

My new friend

OK - I went by Wal-mart today to see if they had BonAmi as SuperTarget does not. Instead, I found Bar Keeper's Friend, see earlier blog: http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=34496375

So far, on my porcelain sink, I had tried baking soda, borax, and vinegar and soda to get rid of stains. Bar Keeper's Friend got rid of them and it is only $1.56 a container! Very cool and cheap! I plan to try it on the bathroom shower later.

I also have decided that I don't really like the Swiffer wet pads as I have to use at least 2 of them for my tile. I am going to use my microfiber pads (Costco - pack of many) or some of my white towels (pack of 48) and tuck them into the Swiffer tabs. Then use either Mrs. Meyers Lavender or first finish my floor cleaner from Method. They have good products too (I love the grapefruit) and are found at all Target stores.

No comments: